I’m a huge fan of chocolate fudge brownies, and the richer the better. There is nothing better to hit the spot when I need a decadent chocolate hit, calories or not! These rich, fudgy brownies are irresistible and best of all, I can make them quickly and easily in my Blendtec for a chocolate treat any time!
7⁄8 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add butter and chocolate chips to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select “Batters” or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla to jar and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 3–5 times.
- Add flour and secure lid. Pulse 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
- Pour into greased 9″x9″ or 11″x7″ pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted into the centre of them comes out clean.
Once cool store in an airtight container and enjoy!